Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
2. I Was Here by Gayle Forman - I've had this pre-ordered since I first discovered the book. I can't wait to read it, anything by Gayle Forman is amazing, right?!
3. Better Than Perfect by Melissa Kantor - This author is a new favorite of mine. I read Melissa's Maybe One Day last year, and totally fell in love with the story. I can't wait to read Better Than Perfect!
4. The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard - How gorgeous is this cover, eh?? I am SO looking forward to finally reading this book. I've heard great things!
6. This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner - When I read These Broken Stars, I was hooked! I can't wait to get back into this world and meet these new characters!
7. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios - I've not yet read anything by this author before, but I've already heard SOOO many great things about this book, I just can't wait to start it. I hope it is awesome!
8. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand - I really, really loved Cynthia's Unearthly series. (I still need to read Boundless!) I'm really looking forward to seeing what she brings to the table with this new release. It sounds great!
10. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga -This book is described as perfect for fans of Jay Asher and Laurie Halse Anderson. It sounds great, and I'm super curious to read it now!
What's on your list this week??