1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer - I. Am. SO. Behind. On. This. Series. What is wrong with me? Am I the only person in the world that is not caught up on this series? Sometimes it really feels like I am. lol!
2. The Selection by Kiera Cass - I really enjoyed The Selection, but have not yet had a chance to read The Elite, The One, or The Heir. I really must finish this series soon.
4. The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard - The Perfectionists was my very first Sara Shepard read, and I was hooked. I still need to read The Good Girls!
5. Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire - I was SO excited with the Maddox Brothers series came out, I dropped everything to read Beautiful Oblivion. Now I'm two books behind on the series already. I keep saying I'm going to get caught up, and I'm always distracted by something else. Sigh.
6. Graceling by Kristin Cashore - Graceling was one of the first YA books that I absolutely fell in love with. I have Fire and Bitterblue sitting on my shelf... I need to read them asap!
7. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - This is another of the very first series I started reading. I just need to read the last book in the series, so I'm not too far behind on it! Hah!
8. Alienated by Melissa Landers - I really enjoyed Alienated! I still need to read Invaded, but I did find it on audio at my local library, so I'm thinking that's the route to go to finish that book!
9. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - And then there are the series that I haven't even started yet, but am dying to read... like Throne of Glass. I own all the books in the series now, but still haven't had a chance to start/finish them! I'm determined to read Throne of Glass before the end of the year!
10. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - Another series that I really, really want to read, but haven't even had a chance to start yet. These books sit on my shelf, watching me not read them. Book four is on the way, so maybe I should start them soon!
There you have it, folks... My Top Ten series that I have YET to finish!
Most of these I've already started, and just need to catch up on,
but the last two... I haven't even started them and am already so far behind.
And I WAN TO READ THEM ALL!!!!
So many books. So Little Time. The story of my life!!
Happy Reading, Bookworms!!