1. Sarah J. Maas -I'm SO totally late to the party when it comes to Sarah J. Maas! I read *A Court of Thorns and Roses* this year, and absolutely adored the book. I can't wait for the rest of the books in the series, and I'm hoping to start the *Throne of Glass* series early next year!
2. Mindy McGinnis -I've had the *Not a Drop to Drink* series on my TBR for FOREVER, but got the chance to read *A Madness So Discreet* early and jumped on it. I was not disappointed, and I will be reading *Not a Drop to Drink* asap!
3. Huntley Fitzpatrick - Would you believe that I had *My Life Next Door* sitting on my shelf for a really long time before I actually read it? Then I kicked myself for not having read it soon, because I loved it!
4. Abbi Glines - *Until Friday Night* was my first experience with Abbi Glines! I had a lot of her new adult books on my TBR, and I'm curious to get started on them!
5. Heather Demetrios - I'll Meet You There is the very first book I've read by Heather Demetrios, and I absolutely loved it! *Something Real* is the next book I plan to tackle of hers, and I'm super excited to finally read it!
6. Jojo Moyes - Somehow, I lived under a rock and didn't know about Jojo Moyes until this year! I read *Me Before You* with my book club earlier this year, and absolutely adored the story. *After You* was great as well, and I'm dying to get started on the rest of her books. :)
7. Andy Weir - To be honest, *The Martian* was no where near close to being on my TBR, but I read the book because The Hubby wanted to see the movie, and I'm all about reading the book before seeing the movie. I didn't expect to completely love the book as much as I did! A lot of the scientific stuff was over my head, but the book, and the movie, were both really great.
8. Paula Hawkins -Since everyone and their mama was reading *The Girl on the Train* this year, and then raving about it, I knew I had to check the book out. I was a little late to the party, but not by much! The book was mysterious and intense, and I loved it. Can't wait to read more from her!
9. Jay Kristoff - I knew I would love anything written by Amie Kaufman, but Jay Kristoff was new on my radar! I was curious though, especially since this book was getting rave reviews as well. Again, I loved it!
10. Suzanne Young - I've had *The Program* series on my TBR for way too long, but I knew I had to read Hotel Ruby as soon as I saw that stunning cover! I am really looking forward to reading *The Program* next!!