1. Legend by Marie Lu- I've had this on my TRB for FOREVER, and I just want to read it already!
2. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson - I had both of Nelson's books on my TBR, and my lovely friend Kathy gifted me with I'll Give You the Sun recently! Now I just need The Sky Is Everywhere. :)
3. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis - I really enjoyed McGinnis' *A Madness So Discreet*, and I'm dying to read this series as well!
4. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon - Everyone has read this book but me, and I just want a copy for my very own!!!
5. The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh -Yet another book that I'm behind on that sounds AMAZING! I want!
6. Something Real by Heather Demetrios - I read *I'll Meet You There* by Demetrios earlier this year and LOVED it! I need *Something Real* in my life ASAP!
7. Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - I read the first two books in this series and adored them so much! I'm so behind on this book. I need it!!
8. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey - Really, really enjoyed this series, and I need to add it to my bookshelf soon!
9. The Martian by Andy Weir - Read this book, loved it, but I don't have my own copy... yet!!
10. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab - I think everyone I know BUT me has read this book. I must have it!
These are only a FEW books that I'd love for Santa to bring me!!
I have a Wishlist about a mile long of the rest of the books I'd love to have.
Soon, I shall have them ALL!
What books do you want SANTA to leave under your tree??