September 13: Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Books Of Contemporary Genre
1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han- I was a little late joining the bandwagon for this book, but once I finally read it, it quickly became a fave of mine!!
2. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord - It's hard to pick just one favorite from Emery Lord, but I absolutely adored The Start of Me and You. This book is SO good!
3. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - This book is definitely my favorite from Huntley Fitzpatrick, even though ALL her books are really great. There's just something about this one that is SO special!!
4. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry - Although I love ALL of Katie McGarry's books, Crash Into You is definitely a fave of mine! I think it has something to do with fast cars and tattoos, and definitely Isaiah. Yeah, mostly Isaiah. *wink*
5. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson - I haven't yet read all of Morgan Matsons books, YET, but The Unexpected Everything is definitely a fave! I loved reading it early this year, and I'm hoping to reread it, and the rest of her books that I haven't yet read, soon!!
6. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen - Is it possible to pick just one favorite novel from Sarah Dessen? That's a no. BUT, I loved Saint Anything SOOOOOOO much!!
7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - I only like 2 more books to read before I've read all of Rainbow Rowell's books, but Fangirl is definitely a fave! The book is seriously SO GOOD, and it leads into another book, Carry On, which I STILL haven't read, but am hoping to get to soon!
8. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - This book, it made me cry ALL THE TEARS! And I love a good book that can make me cry. Also, Augustus Waters. Enough said. *wink*
9. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes - Ah, another book that made me cry SO MANY TEARS!! I love Will Traynor and Louisa Clark are everything. I can't wait to read the rest of Jojo Moyes' books!
10. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon - This book came out last year, but I didn't get to read it until this past spring, and I LOVED IT!! SO many great things about this book, and I can't wait to read more from Nicola in the future!!
After making this list, I now REALLY want to re-read all these books again.
I just love them all so much!!
What's on your list today?? Share your link so I can check out your books as well!!