January 5: Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016
1. Read more. - My goal is usually 100 books, but I've read 110-115 the past two years, so I really want to push myself to read a little more and try for 125 books in 2016.
2. Listen to more Audiobooks. - I listened to a lot more audiobooks in 2015 than I usually do, and they are seriously the best thing ever. I plan to listen to a lot more in 2016!
3. Read more books I BUY. - I'm usually so engrossed in review books, that I never have time to read books I buy for myself. This is something I've really got to work on this year.
4. Read more New Adult / Adult Fiction. - I really enjoyed all the New Adult and Adult Fiction books I read in 2015, and I'm planning to read a lot more this year!
5. Start over the Harry Potter series and FINISH it this time! Every year I say I'm going to finish this series, and I've yet to do so. I'm totally going to do it this year, I hope! I also plan to watch all the movies as well.
6. Be more active on Social Media. - I've done a pretty decent job lately at keeping my Twitter and Instagram updated, now I just need to work on my other accounts, including my personal ones!
7. Catch up on Netgalley Books. - I am really behind on some Netgalley books I've requested over the years and haven't had a chance to get to, so I really want to work on getting those reviewed this year.
8. Get ahead of schedule with review books. - I always feel like I'm behind on review books, I always seem to be reading them right around the release date. I'm hoping to actually get ahead this year!
9. Watch more movies. The past two years I've made a goal to watch 100 movies, which is a lot for me because I'm not really a movie person, and I've yet to actually reach this goal. I guess I'd just rather be reading! Haha!
10. Binge watch some TV Shows. - I've always wanted to be one of those people who binge watch TV shows. Unfortunately, I have the attention span of a gnat, and I spend most of my free time reading, so this is something I've really never had time for. BUT, there are SO many shows that I want to watch, so I'm going to try to do that this year!
I hope I can stick with them this year. :)