June 30: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015
1. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord - This was the very first book I read in 2015, and it's definitely one of my most favorites of the year. Emery Lord is the best!
2. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - I got to the party a little late when reading this book and just read it a few months ago. I really, really enjoy the story, and I love Peter K!
3. Me Before You by JoJo Moyes - I read this book with my book club ladies and I am SO glad I did. It's definitely not only one of my faves of 2015 so far, but it's one of my faves of all time as well. I love this book so much, and I can't wait for the movie!
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas -This was my first experience with Sarah J. Maas, and I enjoyed the story and her writing style SO much. I can't wait to read her Throne of Glass series next!
5. Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry - I LOVE KATIE MCGARRY!! And I was super excited to start her new series. I loved it SO much!
6. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios - This book was another first for me! I'd never read a book by Demetrios before, but I absolutely loved I'll Meet You There, and I'm dying to read more by her!
7. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen - I knew I was going to love Saint Anything, because let's face it, Sarah Dessen is full of awesomeness! Not only is it a fave so far this year, but it's also one of my favorite Dessen books as well!
8. Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold by Katie Finn - So, I just started the Broken Hearts & Revenge series this year, but O-M-G this series is great! I love the drama. I didn't know if the this sequel would top the first book in the series, but it totally did, and I'm hooked!
9. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard - I'm sure Red Queen is going to be on a lot of lists today, and it totally deserves to be! This book was freaking amazing, and I'm dying for the sequel!
10. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir -I didn't know what to expect when I first started this book, but the story I got totally blew me away. This book was so unique and creative, I loved every minute of it!!
Leave a link in the comments so I can check out your list as well!!